Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Had a great time with Shirl and the kids.. too short but def a great time.. Wow the weather has been crazy..Hurricane like winds in Tillamook hopefully fam down there is doing ok and didnt lose their roof. We had a nice trip home was sooooo foggy you couldnt see the car in front of you which is pretty scary especially if that car is a semi..Stayed overnite in Eureka at a "seedy" motel lol oh well it was a good price...Got home went straight to the dr to get results from my ct scan.. He said I was getting way too much radiation from having ct's 4x a year and that they were not sure on whether my tumor was really a tumor or just a hole in my liver from my first biopsy so I have to have 3 more tests in Feb.. I dont remember what he called the first one but basically its taking blood, treating the blood with some sort of radiation and then injecting the blood back into me, doing an ultrasound and chest xray. If the spot fills up with blood this means that I can go off of chemo ..if not I have to stay on.. He didnt say whether or not he thought the Xeloda was working but took 5 vials of blood. today is a lousy day as far as feeling very good, probably just winding down from starting chemo Sunday traveling 350 miles on Monday and then traveling 12 hours 2 ways....its hell to get old lol....anyway hope everyone is having a great day!!

No comments: