Saturday, November 24, 2007

Has anyone watched that movie with Nicholas Cage "National Treasure" its actually pretty good. We watched it last nite..Getting ready for trip.. Getting really excited to see everyone especially Calif peeps but sure not looking forward to the traveling part.. I love trips if I can fly everywhere lol...Got down to about 13 last nite.. its only 28 now... at least got smarter and left the faucet dripping so its not frozen today...Still doing good as far as the hand/foot syndrome on the Xeloda, hands are really numb but so far so sores or blisters except around finger nails and a couple of problem spots on bottom of feet but not as bad as I expected...My friend gave me some great socks that has gel on sole of them, it really makes your feet soft and since I dont have bathtub to soak it really helps...Have a great day!!!!

No comments: