Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Well I made it, wasnt a bad trip just long and good hiway all the way cept started raining hard when we got to Eugene.. Had quite a dif bunch of peeps on the bus with me lol .. When I left Burns the kid sitting next to me (Indian) was coming back from Alcohol rehab.. suprised me was only 21 days but he said he had to do it to get out of jail....He said he had an anger problem and got into a fight and thats why he was in jail... I asked him if he gets angry when he is sober and he said not as much and I thought oh great I hope he is happy now heheh then on the way from Bend to Eugene right behind me was a guy who kept repeating everything everyone said.. OMG lol I suppose all sorts of peeps are going somewhere... So had my ct scan today and the weirdest thing happend,, you know they have to give you contra (die) and it usually makes you hot all over well today was really weird because even the palms of my hands felt like they were on fire.. he said since I get this at least 4 times a year its gonna act weird sometimes plus might have something to do with my chemo..anyway we are on our way early tomorrow to head for calif....Have a great day (eve)!!!

No comments: